Listed below is the current KVYSO rehearsal procedure for the fall of 2020, which is subject to change. The KVYSO will review and update as necessary, and will follow all protocols established by Olivet Nazarene University.
- Students will enter through the front door.
- Students will have their temperature taken before entry into the rehearsal space.
- Students will rehearse following the protocols of ONU. We will have 45 musicians.
- Students will enter the room with chairs already set up, allowing for appropriate social distance.
- Students will rehearse without a break – restroom breaks will be one at a time, as necessary.
- Students will be dismissed by sections.
- Students do not share instruments. Percussionists will wash hands before and after rehearsal and will bring their own sticks and mallets.
- All touch points in the room will be sanitized after rehearsal.